My Peeps

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bob Hope Chrysler Classic

Man, today was busy. I finally received my back log of almost three months of unemployment checks! I feel a lot better, and somewhat relieved, even though I really wish I had a kick ass job instead. At least now I can focus more on my career and a little bit less on worrying about how I am going to eat. Frankly I think Pinehurst (my cat) and Echo (my dog) are a little tired of me staring at them as they wolf down their Friskies and Store Brand (sorry Echo) kibble.

Anyway, if you want to check out my latest golf article then go here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/113605-the-2009-bob-hope-chrysler-classic

I am hoping to post a new blog tomorrow if time allows. I really want to write something about Payne Stewart. I miss that guy.

Later,

BLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment