My Peeps

Monday, December 29, 2008

PGA Tour surprises in 2008

I am having some trouble importing my blog to this server, so for now here is a link to my latest golf story, recapping my top 10 pleasant surprises in Men's golf in 2008.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/97976-2008s-pga-tour-pleasant-surprises

I hope this message finds you all safe and sound and pleasantly overweight from all of this holiday celebration. I will be publishing another blog soon in regards to my players to watch in 2009.

Don't forget Cam Stewart and I will be hosting our weekly six packs at www.hardcoresportsradio.com Listen live on January 7th, 2008 between 4:00 and 6:00 PM to hear who we think you should bet on to win The Mercedes Championship. I beat Cam in overall weekly wins last year, yet he snuck up and captured the total Earnings (even though he broke our 20/1 rule for the Tour Championship, which was the sole reason he won the money)

Lata,

Bottom Line J

No comments:

Post a Comment