My Peeps

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Verizon Heritage at Harbor Town

I completed my refresher course at Stow Acres golf school this week. I gotta tell ya, they do a hell of a job there. I will post a new blog with more information on how to learn more about them.

The long and short of it, would be the 83 I shot yesterday at Sagamore Springs. 250+ yard drives are now becoming common, even when I am not hitting the ball totally pure. I like that.

Anyway, I have published my six pack for this weeks tournament at Harbor Town, here is the link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/156572-the-2009-verizon-heritage-six-pack


The North Shore Hackers are off to The infamous Cape Cod Country Club this week. I have set the bar high with expectations to break 90. Let's hope we go off the white tees, because those blue tees, really bend you over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment